Friday 17 May 2013

What to do now Merlin has ended

Great!
As soon as I start a blog, my computer gets a virus, and then stops working all together!

But I'm back now (at last!!!)

Right now I'm behind in a lot of things, including my website, the merlin mega fan website.
I need to update practically everything! Info, photo's, maybe start a few competitions...
  So in a while I'm going to close down the site. I don't have an exact date yet, but I'll tell ...who ever reads this blog... when I do.

Meanwhile, what are Merlin fans going to do now the series has ended???
    Well, here's a quick list with a few idea's!

        -  Have a Merlin Marathon! If you have all the Merlin box sets series 1 - 5, then try watching them all in order (but not all at once non stop, 'cause that would take 2925 minuets!...I think) and see how Arthur, Merlin, Gwen, Morgana, and Camelot grow and develop. See the full story!
        -  See what the cast of Merlin are doing now! for a start, check out this picture of Colin as Ariel in the Tempest!
 
        -   Maybe watch merlin behind the scenes, or watch bloopers, or maybe watch Colin and Bradley go on a 300 mile road trip around wales to find out more about Arthurian legend. See them do this by watching "the Real Arthur and Merlin"
Here's a preview
 
Watch the full program on YouTube (in 3 parts)!
 
so there's a few of my ideas on what merlin fans could do now merlin has ended.
 
UPDATE: see this blog post


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments added to older posts will be monitored before posted.